- This event has passed.
Yoga Nidra With Jen Endicott to Benefit St. John, USVI’s Hurricane Recovery
May 5 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pmDonation Based
Please join us for a special donation based Yoga Nidra to benefit St. John, Virgin Islands Hurricane Recovery.
Jen Endicott, a Colorado native, followed her heart and moved to the Caribbean. She teaches Yoga to her local community and visiting tourists at Do Yoga St. John VI.
Last year she weathered both hurricanes Irma and Maria on her tiny island home of St. John in the U.S. Virgin Islands.
As a Yoga instructor and healer she offered her teachings of Yoga Nidra to her fellow islanders.
She has found that sharing and receiving the practice of Yoga Nidra has greatly reduced the stress and continuing anxiety that she and her community felt following their experience.
We are opening our studio space so that Jen care share this healing practice with you!
This event is 100% donation based
10 BENEFITS of Yoga Nidra:
1. It’s easy & accessible for all levels.
2. Your quality of sleep will increase.
3. You release physical tension.
4. Releases mental tension for overall stress relief.
5. Initiates the parasympathetic which naturally helps us to relax.
6. Facilitates healing, body & mind.
7. Enhances intuitive guidance
8. Reinforcement of personal intentions
9. Nurtures your well-being
10. Increases energy levels